Family Medical Center Values Quality!
Please check back quarterly for updated clinical quality and patient satisfaction reports
Clinical Quality Data - Uniform Data System
What is UDS?
- The Uniform Data System (UDS) is a core set of information appropriate for reviewing the operation and performance of health centers
- The UDS tracks a variety of information, including patient demographics, services provided, staffing, clinical indicators, utilization rates, costs, and revenues
What does the government use UDS information for?
- The data are reviewed to ensure compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements, improve health center performance and operations, and report overall program accomplishments
- The data help to identify trends over time, enabling HRSA to establish or expand targeted programs and identify effective services and interventions to improve the health of underserved communities and vulnerable populations
- UDS data are compared with national data to review differences between the U.S. population at large and those individuals and families who rely on the health care safety net for primary care
- UDS data also inform Health Center programs, partners, and communities about the patients served by Health Centers
What clinical information is being monitored in 2016?
FMC 2017 Clinical Quality Goals
Childhood weight and counseling
Adult Weight and Counseling
Tobacco Use Assessment
Tobacco Cessation Counseling
Asthma Pharmacological Therapy/Treatment Plan
Diabetes Control Goal
HbA1c <8 AND LDL <100
How is Family Medical Center doing?